See below the required list of documents required:
- Incorporation documents.
a.) Certificate of Incorporation
b.) Memorandum and Articles of Association
c.) Form CAC2 (Statement of share capital and return of allotment)
d.) Form CAC7 (Particulars of Directors)
e.) Tax clearance
- Detailed Letter of Application and Company Profile
- Details of Directors and Management Staff. Details should amongst other things include: House address, phone number, and email
- Valid Means of Identification of Directors and Management Staff
- Detailed Business plan and 1-year projected cashflow for the business associated with the loan.
- Evidence of job completion on similar projects
- Signed Work Orders / Contracts / Memorandums of Understanding / Letters of Intent, from clients, if any.
- Last audited accounts of your company, if any.
- Documents of the collateral you want to use to access the loan (should include valuation from a recognized estate valuer).
- Any current loan facility the company has taken and how secure it is
- Completed “know your customer” (KYC) form. (Find form attached in downloads)